Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sociologists and their beliefs...

All of a sudden, I found myself thinking sociologically when I was in sociology class. Our teacher introduced the sociologists and I remembered when we learned in our history class about some of these characters. As our teacher is going through teaching us the lesson I seem to be thinkingback trying to remember back to when I learned this. Now, all of a sudden something hits me and I realized that I had already learned this and  I could connect to this class a lot.
Jane adams connects to society now and it connects to how there are organizations now help protect women and children's rights. We also learned about W.E.B. DuBois and he was focused on the question of race inside and out of the U.S. and he also analyzed sophisticated social structure of African American communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment